Your shopping cart is empty!
View previous campaigns.
Essences of evergreen botanics, citrus zest and a dash of clary sage evoke a fresh and cleansing burn.
Scent tone: Botanical / Clean / Herbal
Natural 100% soy wax candle set in an amber glass jar, topped with an aluminium screw top lid.
Hand-poured in Byron Bay
Ingredients: 100% natural soy wax, premium grade phthalate free fragrance oils, essential oils, natural fibre waxed cotton wick.
Size: 500g / (17oz.)
Burn time: Approx 25-30 hours
Vessel dimensions: 11cm x 11cm x 8.5cm
Made in: Byron Bay, Australia
Each Posie candle is hand-poured with as much care possible with every effort made to ensure consistency.
• Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt
until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This
will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
• Never leave your candle burning longer than 3 hours at a time.
• Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1cm from the bottom of your vessel.• After
use when the wax has cooled and re set, trim your wick to 5mm again
before relighting to avoid 'mushrooming' of the wick.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended• Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface• Never move your candle while lit• Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlightSoy wax candles can be sensitive, please store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
REUSE YOUR VESSEL
When finished burning your candle, simply wash out any left over soy
wax with hot water and detergent to use for whatever you wish!